How to File a Complaint Against UBH Denton

Posted: April 17, 2011 in After the Dust Settled, Letters and Documentation
There are two places you can report UBH Denton to if you or a loved one have been mistreated there.  Here is the information you need:

Report them to The Joint Commission, which you can do at

You should also look into contacting the Texas Department of Health & Human Services that licenses hospitals:
  1. Chlue Hukill says:

    How can I file with the court to force UbH to release my wife who voluntarily enter the program mistakenly I will do a follow up after I get her out. I need to spend my time for her right now.

    But for now Anyone considering this place:


  2. worried spouse says:

    thank you for the information! I will very likely need it once i finally have my spouse out of there and back home with me.

    • ubhdenton says:

      I am so sorry you are going through this. I have tried my best to get something done, and all I get is ignored, threatened, or called “sick.” But, I am very tenacious when I want something. And I still want an apology and a correction to my medical records. I’d consider taking the site down if they’d do that. But as their lawyer made it clear, “That’s not going to happen.”

Share your thoughts....

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s